Hemerocallis 'Apricot Sparkles'
Hemerocallis Apricot Sparkles is one of the most reliable reblooming daylilies available today.
Common Name: Daylily
- 3", apricot, diamond dusted flowers with flawless form
- Petals are edged with attractive ruffling; sepals are smooth
- Prolific bloomer
- Dwarf form; excellent in containers
Daylilies can survive many harsh conditions that other plants cannot including: polluted city environments, slopes, poor and dry soils, near pavement that is salted in winter, and under Black Walnut trees (not affected by juglone).
Characteristics (Compared to Other Daylilies)
- Very Early Bloomer, blooming in late May - early June.
- Rebloomer, producing a second set of flowers.
- Dormant foliage.
- Diploid with 22 chromosomes. Most plants are Diploids.