Hemerocallis 'Siloam Double Classic'
Common Name: Daylily
- 5", diamond-dusted, fully double blossoms are soft peachy-pink with a yellow halo and green throat
- Petals have perfect pie crust edges; sepals are smooth
- Renowned for its incredible sweet fragrance
- Blooms in midsummer
- Extended bloom--flowers last at least 16 hrs. each
- Recommended for everyone--grows well everywhere except in the deep south
- Awards: Popularity Poll, LPA '85, HM & LPA '88, AM '91, SSM '93
Daylilies can survive many harsh conditions that other plants cannot including: polluted city environments, slopes, poor and dry soils, near pavement that is salted in winter, and under Black Walnut trees (not affected by juglone).